We’re giving away two tickets to see The Hate U Give – the new movie starring Amandla Stenberg, Regina Hall, Russell Hornsby, and Anthony Mackie that opens October 19th!
Art imitates life, and the storyline of this movie is right on time and right inline with the current events of today. Billed as a poignant snapshot of black people living in a white world, The Hate U Give may come to be as important a message about race relations today as the movie Malcolm X.
Engage with Black Biz Reviews from September 19th, 2018 until October 16th, 2018, and you’ll be entered to win!
There are two ways to earn entries and become eligible to win (any or all will count):
- Post a photo or video with these two hashtags on Instagram (must include both hashtags in one post to be eligible): #BlackBizReviews #TheHateUGive2018
- Tweet the line in bold below to earn an additional entry:
Win free #AMCTheaters passes to see #TheHateUGive with #BlackBizReviews! #TheHateUGive2018
The winner of this contest will receive two (2) AMC movie passes!
Follow blackbizreviews on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on our latest news, announcements and giveaways!
Here are the official rules:
- No purchase necessary. Must be a Georgia resident to be eligible.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Participants understand and consent to providing their pertinent information to Black Biz Reviews to receive their prize (not Instagram, Twitter or Facebook).
- Topics or posts that are considered spam by the admins will not count, and poster risks post deletion and/or account termination. “Spam” is considered anything not geared towards the general theme of Black Biz Reviews.
- Contest period is September 19, 2018 @ 12:01 AM EST through October 16, 2018 @ 11:55 PM EST
- Winner will be announced Wednesday, October 17, 2018. If winner does not respond within 24 hours of notice, another winner will be chosen.
- Black Biz Reviews is not owned, operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with American Multi-Cinema (AMC) or Twentieth Century Fox in any way.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to get updates on black business news, promos, and more to your email inbox!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.