We’re giving away two tickets to see Nobody’s Fool – the new movie starring Tiffany Haddish, Tika Sumpter, Omari Hardwick, Mehcad Brooks, Amber Riley, and Whoopi Goldberg that opens November 2nd!
Trying to get back on her feet, wild child Tanya (Tiffany Haddish) looks to her buttoned-up, by the book sister Danica (Tika Sumpter) to help her get back on track. As these polar opposites collide with hilarious and sometimes disastrous results, Tanya discovers that Danica’s picture-perfect life including her mysterious boyfriend may not be what it seems.
Engage with Black Biz Reviews from October 22nd, 2018 until October 30th 2018, and you’ll be entered to win!
There are two ways to earn entries and become eligible to win (any or all will count):
- Post a photo or video with these two hashtags on Instagram (must include both hashtags in one post to be eligible): #BlackBizReviews #NobodysFool2018
- Tweet the line in bold below to earn an additional entry:
Win free #AMC passes to see #NobodysFool with #BlackBizReviews! #NobodysFool2018
The winner of this contest will receive two (2) AMC movie passes!
Follow blackbizreviews on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on our latest news, announcements and giveaways!
Here are the official rules:
- No purchase necessary. Must be a Georgia resident to be eligible.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Participants understand and consent to providing their pertinent information to Black Biz Reviews to receive their prize (not Instagram, Twitter or Facebook).
- Topics or posts that are considered spam by the admins will not count, and poster risks post deletion and/or account termination. “Spam” is considered anything not geared towards the general theme of Black Biz Reviews.
- Contest period is October 22, 2018 @ 12:01 AM EST through October 30, 2018 @ 11:55 PM EST
- Winner will be announced Wednesday, October 31, 2018. If winner does not respond within 24 hours of notice, another winner will be chosen.
- Black Biz Reviews is not owned, operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with American Multi-Cinema (AMC) or Twentieth Century Fox in any way.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to get updates on black business news, promos, and more to your email inbox!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.